Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My ipod seems to like Tom Waits today



When I was in high school a guy friend of mine told me that in his experience girls always want to put Tom Waits on at parties. Personally that was never the case for me, mostly because I could never get to the stereo before some one beat me to it and started playing some eclectic noise/electronic/jazz fusion stuff on, so I never had the choice to put something on in the first place.....But I suppose Tom Waits can make a room feel a little more sexy, a little dirtier, a little less....comfortable. Seriously I don't see why that would be your default music for the evening. All that said, I do own some Tom Waits and as my ipod is on shuffle, it played at least 3 Tom Waits songs in a row. Maybe my ipod and those girls Craig was talking about should hang out.

No comments: