Monday, May 18, 2009

Green everywhere




















I am exhasted. Not only did I work my butt off this weekend, I believe I'm also coming down with whatever Darcie and Ally have/had.

I worked at Green fest this weekend for Organic Valley, pretty awesome company, I got a bunch of free stuff from them. They had some of the Farmers from the family owned farms there and apparently some of the young handsome ones were at Deboinair this Saturday for a Green fest after party. I can only imagine the kind of Hipster tail those guys got/could have gotten. The only thing hotter than telling a young hipster girl "I'm an organic farmer"  is vaguely sounding like you just said "I'm in a band called Animal collective".

It's green outside now. The trees the grass, our front path....our yard no longer resembles a jungle because our land lord came on by with his machete and made it look like what I imagine the path in front of Jesus on palm sunday would have looked like. Nice. Now I just need a Donkey and I'm set. 

Things I'm excited about that are coming up:

-Womens weekend in Michigan
-Rebecca returning from Indonesia
-Mari Moving back
-Going to Texas to be with my adopted family



1 comment:

Mari said...

:) !!

I way hahahad about the Animal Collective line.