Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tonight

Was lovely.

It started out with my good friend Kristina. I met up with her at Marshalls where she was buying some fun unmentionables and from there we strolled to her place of work. There I applied for what will most likely be my job as an ice cream server at Bobtail. We had a lovely talk in the mean time and I got to sample some tastey ice cream. 

Then I ventured to my good friend Daves apartment, where I impressed him with my skills on Wii Baseball (meaning he didn't win by mercy rule only by a couple points) and I got a much needed does of 4 person Mario Kart, on which I did suprisingly well againt 3 more experienced boys. We enjoyed each others company emensely.

Next I left the boys to go see the Tim Lowly Ensemble. A band who's sound exeplifies Peace on a rainy day. I even started crying during one of the songs.

I needed to recall my lovely night because it ended with a girl getting attitude with me.

My night was pretty.

No comments: