Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life is funny

And thankfully I have the ablity to laugh.

I have recently gotten a very exciting internship with Mo Roses production company. They put on shows like this:

Mom and Dad are so proud :)

I've been back in Chicago now for 6 months. Most of the time searching for jobs and things to keep me afloat. I've been trying to figure out what direction I should go in when I want to focus on both of my passions equally (music and Theater) then PLOP this thing falls in my lap. It's perfect, it's fun, it's small, it's paid, it's combining two of my favorite things ;)

2 comments:

SayGoodniteGracie said...

I am so happy for you Leigh. This is awesome and exciting and a step in the direction you most want to travel. Huzzah!

darcie said...

yay! and you get to wear awesome outfits!