Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just a reminder Chicago, it's getting cold.

Dear Chicagoan's,

It's that time of year again! I'm not really talking about the Holidays or consumerism or yada yada yada, I'm talking about the cold, dark, ickyness. I think the cold dark days have a tendency to put a damper on everyone's mood and while for about 2 months we have the added jolliness of the holidays, that only lasts till the beginning of January. I'm writing this to remind everyone that we're all going through a similar time right now where we all need an extra pick me up, we all need that extra ounce of love and "oumph" of motivation to get together with people we love. I think that sometimes people get to this part of the year, start feeling icky, and think that they are alone in this feeling. I'm writing to tell you you're not. I know I will be making the extra effort to get out of the house, and if you need some one to hang out with do not hesitate to call me up, even if it's just to watch River Monsters or something.
Love, cheer and Joy to you all!

And Happy Hanukkah starting tomorrow!!!

Love, Leigh

No comments: