Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chicago....land of stink eye

So I've decided to Move back to Chicago sooner than expected. Like end of Dec, Jan or something. What brought this about? I make really good money as a server. I've been able to save up more quickly than I thought I'd be able to. and I could probably live off money like that in Chicago. I miss my friends. I want to get started on a music project, a theater project and so on. It all seems possible, so I'm going to do it.

Don't get me wrong, Ohio is beautiful, I love being able to see the stars at night. And fall is going to be soooo beautiful. I think that moving here was a good choice because it gave me the opportunity to gain some experience in things that will be lucrative in Chicago, serving, retail, Directing.....babysitting. This was a good choice, but it looks like I wont have to be here for as long as I thought I'd need to.

So here I come!

Anyone need a roomate?

No comments: