Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Politics *shiver*




I'm really starting to get sick of all this Political jargin. I'm really liking Mr. Obama, and I'd like to just vote for him and be done with him...you can vote early right? Maybe that's the best option for me. For me what it comes down to is caring for the environment/making green energy, reducing the cost for future College students and what's going to be best for the city of Cleveland Ohio. And so far Obama seems to be the best guy for the job. Let's turn the rust belt into the green belt eh? I think that's an awesome Idea, I think I'd actually cry if I saw that happen :) Oh yeah...and I don't want to be doing this whole war thing anymore, but let's be smart about it right?

The other thing is that I don't hate McCain, although it is funny how he's tearing down Obama for being a "celebrity" when he has been one of the only Polititions who has been "Celebrity" enough to host Saturday night live. But seriously he seems like a nice guy....I just don't want to be dealing with Oil and war for the next 4 - 8 years....although he did say that if he became pres. he probably wouldn't be running for a second 4 years....because he's so damn old! no that's probably not the reason.






It's funny how I grew up in a house where my Mom is a republican and my Dad is a Democrat, another thing (one of many) that I grew up thinking is normal, but when I tell people about it they're like "Whaaaaa? How do they get a long?" ...um, they love each other? But this year when my Mom decided that McCain isn't up for the job because he's not as smart as Obama, (and lord knows we need a brain that can fix the mess our country has become) I listened. My Mom is a very smart woman. And when she said that she wouldn't vote for Obama unless he got Biden to run with him, and then the next day he became his vp....I was intrigued.





It's not often that I am passionate about a candidate...I'm mean I'm only 23 but still.



Vote Obama.

No comments: