Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free to be me in DC.


This past weekend I had a very enlightening weekend in DC. Me and my buddy Dave hopped in his red neon and set sail for the capitol around 5 pm on Friday. And let me say, driving through PA in the fall is chalk full of beauty. 





Awww.













I also got to see my second Cousin Katherine. We played mouse trap at her house....I won, of course.








It was so nice to be in a big city again, and it was lovely to meet new people. The lads we stayed with were quite quality human beings and I had a lovely time. I also got to chill with my buddy Todd on the WWII memorial for an hour or two while the boys took a nap by the fountain, twas awesome. Lots of good conversation, lots of adventures involving mouse trap.

I just got back from the library. I've found that my vocabulary is decreasing, all too often have I recently tried to use a word in a sentance that just will not come to me. Out of that frustration has born a new determination to be learned. I took out a couple books from the library, two plays and a David Sedaris book. And I'm going to avidly get back to my love of Logic puzzels, as well as my gravitation towards painting and writing and music playing and the like. I need to do a bit of these each day that I have off (at least) because most of the time when I have a day off I just float between the computer and the tv and my bed and the kitchen...this need not happen anymore, for I will be LEARNED!! (pronounced Learn - ed)

ouch I have a head ache.

No comments: