Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy new year Friends and Foes

Anxious musings of the new year are in order.

I believe it's safe to say that the last week of 2008 was one of the most fantastic weeks I'd had all year. It was packed with people I love coming together in roughly the same places, passions I hold for music, Theater, and persons a-like were re-kindled and premonitions for the new year were made. It was a much needed burst of energy at the end of a very pivotal year, almost as if it was saying, "Big finish! Big finish! Big Finiiiiish!!" now it's 2009, and I think it's going to be terrific. I'll Move to Chicago, I'll start my career, I'll fall in love, I'll produce mass amounts of art, I'll maybe even get a dog. It'll be a good year.

Not to mention Obama is going to be President in less than a month! Ahh! My heart is a flutter!

Although one sacrifice was made to the New years Gods......I'm still hoping it'll turn up though....Notice there are no photos on this post as I am in mourning.

No comments: