Thursday, January 8, 2009

Leigh goes to town



So I roll over this morning to check the time on my cell phone, and just as I open it it starts to ring, it's always weird when that happens. Of course it's Jon calling to tell me that in the few moments that he's been waiting in line in NYC to buy tickets to see Mary-Louise Parker in Heda Gabler, he's brushed shoulders with Will Ferrel and given a knowing nod to Lauren Graham (from Gilmore Girls.....one of Jons Favorite Shows). Well....good morning NYC.

Meanwhile I'm here eating poached eggs on toast, making all my friends into Mii's on the Wii (yes you have one) and wandering around my house trying to get my big ole fingers to change from the chorus to the bridge on the Ukulele for "Postcards From Italy"

.....I'm not Jealous Jon, I just can't wait to go to New York in two weeks I guess.

I do have rehearsal again with my high schoolers today, it's become a fun little thing to look forward too. I think one of the kids Dads is bringing in Pizza for everyone today, what a great life I lead.

People Leigh hangs out with Tracker:

Kate Got Back from New York last night
Daniel Got back from God-knows-where yesterday
Ryans here
David Returns from Egypt some time next week

Thankfully you can learn anything on Youtube to pass the time.

2 comments:

Chaz Evans said...

The graphic on that guys shirt kind of looks like a penis. Scratch that, it definitely looks like a penis.

Leigh Culbertson said...

I'm pretty sure it's a prison gau---wait no it's a penis.